1. Create a requirements traceability matrix like Exhibit 6.2 for a project in which you plan an event on your campus.
2. Create a scope statement like Exhibit 6.3 for a project in which you plan an event on your campus.
3. Construct a WBS in indented outline format like Exhibit 6.11 for a project in which you plan an event on your campus. Be sure to number each row. Also, construct the same WBS in MS Project like Exhibit 6.18.
4. The process where project deliverables and project work are subdivided into smaller and smaller pieces is called :
a. collect requirements
b. define scope
c. plan scope management
d. create WBS
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS