ou must choose two organisations operating within the same industry and evaluate their separate approaches to innovation. Then explain how these approaches have contributed towards a competitive advantage. Finally, for just one of the organisations outline and justify future innovation opportunities.
The report should be a maximum of 3000 words which must be stated on the front sheet of the report. You must include both theory and practice to obtain a good grade.
Your report should have:
• A title page:
• An appendix which explains the two organisations and clearly defines the industry in which they are operating
• A contents page (which you can do last). After the contents page, the next page is The Introduction and a good report will number the sections, as follows:
In this section you need to talk about innovation theory/ new product development/creativity.
The introduction is where you display your knowledge and understanding of innovation and related. The introduction should be 500/600 words and it should be correctly referenced.
Then you move on to section 2 which you could call Application.
2.2 The industry name/sector with a brief overview. Name and summarise the two organisations you are focusing on in the sector (summarise from the appendix)
You will need to show that you understand how to analyse the industry/organisations (for example) using PESTLE, Porter’s Five Forces, competitor analysis, SWOT etc.
Next is… Marks & Spencer is… what does it do, how big is it, how many staff, what turnover etc? Provide a short profile.
2.3 Innovation at organisation 1.
What is the nature of the innovation? What is your evidence? Conduct an innovation audit.
2.4 Innovation at organisation 2 as above.
3 The Challenges
3.1 What challenges did the organisations have to overcome and how has innovation helped to achieve/overcome these challenges? Use critical evaluation.
3.2 What are the distinct competitive advantages of each organisation?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS