Use of Space at the Convention
The following Course outcome is assessed in this assignment:
GEL-4.03: Understand patterns of human behavior based upon real world observation.
The common place use of the virtual tour of a convention center has become even more important for a convention center’s website as the public and businesses continue to go online for information and to screen products and services. In addition, as part of the promotion of individual events, videos uploaded to YouTube™ of the actual event as it is occurring also helps promote attendance and sponsorship or vendors to take part.
Scenario: In this assignment you will look at two convention center’s video tours or venue maps to see the layout of the venue space versus the way people actually use the space as shown in actual footage from YouTube of the conventions.
Access at least two YouTube videos of conventions or expositions.
Access these same two convention center websites and take their virtual tours of the facility or access their venue map to see the venue layout.
Checklist: In a minimum of a 500-word response address the following items:
- Access at least two YouTube videos of the two conventions or expositions and provide the names of the expositions or conventions and the corresponding URLs.
- Provide the URLs to the two-convention center virtual tours or convention center maps and the names of the two centers that you accessed.
- Analyzing the videos you chose, identify convention attendees’ behavior regarding how these convention centers are used during the convention versus the layout provided in the venue maps or the virtual tours.
- What do the behavior of the attendees show that they need versus what is provided in terms of the layout of the venue?
- Explain how convention center managers can monitor tour traffic based on these virtual tours.
Some ideas might be found in looking up expositions for: Retail, design, car, and technology, as in “retail expo,” travel and adventure shows, home expos, etc.
Respond using correct spelling and grammar in minimum 500-word response in a Word® document with additional title and reference pages in current APA
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS