it •xAl A 9%
7PAM2004-0206-2021 – Data Handling and Visualisation
Your visualisation must be done using Matplotlib library and saved as a single pdf file. I recommend using the GridSpec ( ) function for setting up the visualisation layout, and the save fig ( ) function for saving your visualisation in pdf format. You can use other Python visualisation libraries to complement your visualisation, however the main frame must remain a Matplotlib figure object.
Your visualisation must include the following elements contributing 14 points in total:
– A title and a minimalistic information about your work including your full name and student ID [1 point]
– At least 6 graphical Matplotlib objects of at least 4 different types (e.g. pieplot, barplot, lineplot) each with custom settings [6 points]
– You can also use Seaborn, GeoPandas and other Python libraries to generate wanted visualisation elements.
– Custom settings must include:
– Custom colours of visualisation elements [1 point]
– Custom plot styles (e.g. line width, line style, point shape or size) [1 point]
– At least two annotations or their analogues [1 point]
– Legends or their analogues explaining the plots [1 point] – Custom axis (e.g. ticks, labels) [1 point] – Custom background (e.g. colour, grid) [1 point]
– Minimalistic text elements explaining graphical elements [1 mark]
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS