Write a third and final part of the strategic plan you have been developing, according to Kaufman’s model
Write a third and final part of the strategic plan you have been developing, according to Kaufman’s model (pp. 45 & 85). For this third part, add 3-5 pages to your Project 1 & 2 to include these new sections:
1) Organizational Elements Model (OEM).
This will visually tie together your Mega, Macro, and Micro thinking in terms of what should be (objectives) with what is (needs) (see Kaufman, pp. 308-310; 313-316; cf. 72-74). An OEM chart identifies what your organization uses (Inputs), does (Processes), produces internally (Products), delivers outside of itself (Outputs), and the impact/value that it should have for external clients and society (Outcomes).
Tactics must be related to objectives. For this section develop one or two tactics for six of the SMARTER objectives you have listed at the Macro and Micro level. Use the following questions as guidelines, but make sure to describe the actual tactic in your paper.
- How will we get there?
- What are the best program options?
- How will we link inputs and processes to this objective?
3) Implementation and Evaluation
Wrap up your planning document by addressing the questions below.
- How will we complete and revise this plan?
- How will we evaluate results and manage performance?
- How will we know if we are successful?
- How will we achieve continuous improvement?
Include a rewritten introduction and conclusion to your report. At this point the length of the project can be up to 15 pages but not less than 11 pages as all the three projects come together in this final one. Use bullet points and lists where it is useful, as well as tables. Include corrections you made to previous sections. Add a table of contents linked to your headers. This should be formatted as a business report, not an academic paper.
This paper should follow style guidelines offered for Project 1 and will be graded by the MSL Written Paper/Essay rubric.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS