You have been employed as a Project Manager with Delphi Printers and Peripherals to lead Project Gamma – a project that requires the development of a new and innovative consumer printer.
You have been employed as a Project Manager with Delphi Printers and Peripherals to lead Project Gamma – a project that requires the development of a new and innovative consumer printer. To help develop the project management maturity of your organisation, your company has asked you to write an essay about your management of this project.
Drawing on at least six (6) academic sources, write an essay discussing the decisions you made in your management of Project Gamma and how those decisions impacted the outcome of the project.
To do this effectively, you will need to integrate your experiences from the simulation with the academic literature, and critically discuss:
- project constraints and their importance for project management,
- different techniques for managing project constraints, and
- how your approach to managing Project Gamma’s constraints (the different techniques or strategies you used) affected the project’s outcome
You can discuss both positive and negative aspects of your project, and refer to examples within the simulation, but make sure you do not simply provide an account of what you did. Your essay needs to focus on why you made the decisions you made (i.e., justifications of your decisions using academic sources), and how those decisions affected the project.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS